1.The promoter is: PHMC GPE LLC (Reg # 4266598 EIN: 99-0375998) whose registered office is at 2915 Ogletown Road Newark DE-19713 U.S.A. via its Fundraising platform The Rising Star Ventures (TRSV) (http://therisingstarventures.com)
2.The competition is open to Musicians and Bands aged 18 years or over except residents of U.S.A. embargoed countries and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5.Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://goo.gl/YB85Xl
This competition is running on TRSV Social Community.
It starts June 29th, 2016 – 12:00 EDT and Ends September 7th, 2016 12:00 EDT
6.Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7.Closing date for entry will be September 1st, 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8.No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9.The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter the Competition, you first need to:
1. sign up with TRSV web site .
2. Upload 1 (one) of your Music Video from your Youtube Channel (youtube accepted only)
3. Share your publication on TRSV web site with your Friends on social Media and/or your own web site.
4. The winner is the Music video that receives the greatest number of “Like”
5. In case of equality the number of views will be considered.
6. To be eligible to receive a prize the number of “Likes” for the posted Music Video must be:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prizes are as follows:
First prize: A web site developed under the opensource framework Wordpress
• Implementation of the framework on the server based on Wordpress 4.x or latest version
• Associated security and necessary plugins (social media buttons, SEO, SMM, etc.)
• Customization of navigation menus and specific pages
• Graphical identity integration in the customized template,
• SEO – Search Engine Optimization Ready
• Responsive design (accessible with any mobile devices)
• 10 pages to be created
• Blog section implementation
• Two hours remote training to use the web site backend
*This does not include the hosting server and framework/site maintenance.
Prize Estimated value USD 3,000. -
Second prize: Logo design for yourself and/or your Band
• 2 sketches presented
• 2 alterations on the selected final sketch
• Final logo sent under .AI , .jpg, .png formats
Prize Estimated value USD 750.-
Third prize: A two hour Marketing consultancy remote session
• Review of your Marketing Strategy & Initiatives
• Global advice
• Free questions
Prize Estimated value USD 350.-
The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
As a result of a popular vote conducted via the dedicated competition Group on TRSV Social Community site as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and “Aly Cook Marketing” and “Key 2 Artist Promotions”.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of the State of Delaware and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Delaware court of Chancery.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US Federal data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 3 days after closing date by emailing the following address: TRSV_SMVC @ phmcgpe.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.