2. What information is collected: When signing up with the Service you will be asked to supply information which may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card details, date of birth, gender, or other information. When using the Service we may collect your browser type, OS type, IP address. We also store certain information in your browser called “cookies”. We use session ID cookies to confirm that users are logged in. These cookies terminate once the user closes the browser. By default, we use a persistent cookie that stores your login ID (but not your password) to make it easier for you to login when you come back to the Service. You can remove or block this cookie using the settings in your browser if you wish to disable this convenience feature.
3. Why is this information gathered and how is it used: All information gathered by TRSV is for the express purpose of enabling a more productive, customized, and efficient experience for our users. We do not sell user information. Private information gathered may be used to verify users in order to increase the soundness of a Campaign, by a Campaign in which the Fan is a member to make a statement (as organized by members of that Campaign), or any other disclosure if, and only if, approved by the user whose information is being revealed. Campaign information, detached from any private information, will also be reviewed by TRSV staff periodically for the purpose of improving the website and enforcing the General Terms and Conditions. TRSV may occasionally email you notifications regarding new services, the status of a Campaign you belong to, internal messages you have received from other site members, and other account information. TRSV may disclose this information to business partners, and Artists running a Campaign to which a Fan has Pledged.
5. Credit Card Information and Security: TRSV does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a secure financial gateway, and we endeavour to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Credit card information is stored in an encrypted form by our payment gateway provider. TRSV stores only the last four digits of any credit card with a reference ID for the payment gateway.
6. Archives: TRSV may keep copies of user information or Campaigns after their removal from the site in archive storage. This archive storage may include past versions of stored items that have since been modified or deleted.
7. Children Under Age 13: TRSV does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If TRSV learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, TRSV will remove that post.
8. Children Between the Ages of 13 and 18: We recommend that minors over the age of 13 ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.